FG Constitutes 11-Man Interim Committee to Oversee Domestic League Affairs
In line with the 10-year football Master Plan as approved by President Muhammadu Buhari towards the revitalization of the Domestic League, a 11-man Interim Management Committee (IMC) is hereby set up to oversee the affairs of the League until a proper professional League Board is put in place statutorily.
Members of the IMC are as follows –
1. Gbenga Elegbeleye – Chairman
2. Paul Bassey – Vice Chairman
3. Davidson Owumi – Head of Operations
4. Kunle Soname
6. Calvin Emeka Onwuka
7. Aliyu Adamu
8.Rep of the NFF.
9. Rep of the Nigeria Police Force
10. Barrister Danladi Ibrahim.
11.Olumide Bamiduro. Secretary
Terms of reference of the Committee will be announced shortly.
Director (Press & Public Relations)
September 30, 2022